The premiere of season six starts off just were season fived ended, Bill has merged with Lilith and everyone is wondering what this hybrid is now capable of. The group is trying to flee the compound before this new monster and terror can get them. Meanwhile, Alcide has become the new packmaster and starts to learn about what is new job and title entails as well as some of the perks. Andy with the help of Arlene and Terry being taking care of the newborn human-faerie hybrids. And all hell breaks loose when Governor Burrell calls open season of vampires, literally. Jason meets an unlikely stranger.
Favorite Quote: “When you stick Mr. Happy inside somebody’s hoo-ha without a raincoat on, babies come out!” – Arlene
- The team work of Eric and Sookie – miss this pair so much
- Eric and Sookie pulling up in the car and surprising everyone
- The theme song – missed this too
- Everyone telling Jason to shut up
- Tara still not liking Eric much after anything – kind of funny
- Pam still trying to be the baddest bitch in town with sarcasm
- Alcide being pack master
- Arlene helping Andy raise the babies and her freaking out about aliens
- Andy’s fears about being a father
- Lafayette always on guard with a shot gun
- Lafayette’s nicknames/endearments for people
- Sookie staking Bill – holy talk about staking a heart that loves you
- Alcide getting the ultimate man’s fantasy – wolfie threesome! for a moment
- Naked Alcide – gods yes!
- Eric recalling the night that Sookie walked into his bar and into his life
- Eric in blood giving Sooking back the deed to the house
- Eric saying to Nora that he loves Sookie but in his own way
- Luna very damaged for the shifting and the attack
- The governor of Louisiana being a vampire hater
- The American solution to something – shot it
- All the tears when there is soon to be so much bloodshed
- Jason saying that Sookie is dead to him because of her siding with vampires
- Alcide being on V
- Sookie taking Jessica to Billith
- Bill looking or trying to look all normal
- SWAT squad barging into Fangtasia
- Sookie rescinding Eric invitation into her house
- Bill brainwashing Jessica like she’s still a child
- Bill flying?
- A vampire curfew? Really?
- Mysterious man picking up Jason – Niall?
- What is with the powdered blood on the floor? Didn’t look like normal vampire death.
- Earthquake in Bon Temp?
- The fae babies are now toddlers?
- Bill’s weird vision and hearing the voice of Lilith
- So Niall is Warlow but Warlow is a vampire but Niall is a fae – darn shouldn’t have read the books
- Countless security at the Authority
- Luna – dead
- Jessica – pain/coughing up blood from Billith summoning her
- Tara – shot by SWAT team
- 246 humans were killed since the following of the bombings of the TruBlood factories
- Use a raincoat on Mr. Happy
- Ms. Suziki is the owner of the TruBlood factories
- Louisianan’s only drink Lipton’s iced tea
- Stephen Moyer (Bill) directed this episode
Next Episode: June 23rd–2013 (The Sun)