To further prove that Grayons is a vampire and expose him, Browning hosts a board meeting in a solarium. Grayson and Van Helsing acquire a new piece of vital components for their technology. In order in advance the solar serums effectiveness Grayson offers himself as the latest test subject. Lady Jayne having seen on Lucy’s face her feelings for Mina invites her to tea and to give her some advice. Mina and Harker take their relationship to a more intimate level. Mina has a much needed talk with Van Helsing on her goals and what she has found in his lab.
Favorite Quote: “Nothing speaks louder than success.” – Grayson
- The card tricks at dinner – parlor magic
- Lady Jayne and Lucy seeing eye to eye – could be an interesting pair
- Mina so willingly to spend Grayson’s money – such a wife
- Lacy and Jayne’s talk of a natural woman’s maturation
- Mina and Harker on the merry-go-round
- Just the way Lucy talks – so delight in it
- Lucy telling Mina that she loves her
- Almost naked Grayson, and strapped down – sign me up
- Grayson out in the sun – hope it holds
- The cruel dream of Grayson being able to walk in the daylight
- Mina and Harker sexytime – too much heavy breathing not enough sexy
- Harker wanting to elope – stop being rude
- The playing of silly poker games when really didn’t need to – compel is easier
- Grayson allowing Van Helsing to perform the next test of the solar serum on him
- Mina no longer being Van Helsing’s assistant
- That if Browning discovers Grayson is a vampire then Lady Jayne will suffer
- The terrified but brave looks on Grayson’s face
- The solar serum didn’t last very long
- Why did Grayson jump so quickly at the note?
- What is this triptych?
- Is that vampire blood that Mina is looking at under the microscope?
- Who is Vera Markham?
- What is with the name with the unusual markings on his face?
- Grayson – sunburn
- Vera – drained
- Lady Jayne had many female lovers
- Mina wishes to cure death
- Vote for Dracula in the People’s Choice Awards
Next Episode: January 3rd– 2014 (Servant to Two Masters)
After being kidnapped, Damon relives the torture of the experience he had at the hands of Whitmore in the 1950’s. Elena goes to Aaron to find out more about Wes’s guardianship but she ends up next to Damon and learning about the past and recent past of the man she loves. Stefan tries to support Katherine while keeping a close watch on her while she slowly withers away. Meanwhile, Caroline is getting over the loss of Jesse by helping Stefan with his issues of the locker which offers some creative solutions.
Favorite Quote: “The girl I was trying to impress was more of a horse and carriage type girl.” – Damon
- Flashback to the 1950’s – nice except the part of Damon finding hell
- Katherine is now the new diary – dear diary, life sucks….blah blah blah
- That Damon’s body is just naturally that hot – no science there
- Damon’s first drinking buddy – Enzo
- Damon’s promises that he will never break as long as he lives
- Katherine asking the ultimate question – how do you save the hero?
- Damon talking about a human/vampire relationship back in the day
- Aaron punching Wes in the face – finally
- Katherine in the locker with Stefan – kind of funny
- A deeper understand of Damon and his tortured soul
- Stefan and Katherine moment – darn it, Caroline
- Wes making Damon his new test subject
- Katherine and Stefan arguing
- Aaron thinking that the deaths all have to do with him
- Caroline still trying to help Stefan while being upset
- The flashbacks of Damon’s torture
- The terrible 50’s music playing in the background – that’s torturous too
- Aaron thinking Elena was the one that killed his parents but it was Damon
- Katherine called Rebekah?
- Who is Sara? That was Aaron’s aunt?
- How is Enzo still alive?
- Damon – vervain and shot
- Elena – vervain
- Stefan – lack of air
- Wes – punch to the face
- June 11th–1953 was the day Damon was taken to be a test subject
- Aaron is a descendant of Whitmore
- Elena’s father was in that photo in Whitmore house
- Season 4 DVD out now.
- Vote for TVD for PCA
- Next week is the mid-season finale
- The eleventh episode (January 23rd–2014) will be the 100th
Next Episode: December 12th– 2013 (Fifty Shades of Grayson)
In the mid-season finale, a new family and kingdom wouldn’t be complete without thanksgiving dinner, that’s probably not going to go over well. And open season has nothing to do with turkey this year. Klaus reveals to Marcel what was really going on and why he did what he did. Meanwhile, Hayley asks Elijah and Rebekah for help since she’s concerned about the wolves in the bayou. They learn something new that brings an end to the hunt. In order for Klaus to keep the new kingdom’s weapon close, Davina is moved from the attic. Cami is still playing secretary for Klaus, he shows her a side of himself that no one else has seen before letting her forget or so he thought.
Favorite Quote: “Darling, we’ve got to stop meeting like this. This is how rumors begin.” – Elijah
- The classiness and bloodiness of the dinner party
- Elijah going to make sure that Hayley is okay
- Cami leaving herself notes to break the compulsion
- Moving Davina from the attic – about time, now let her have a life
- Elijah, Rebekah and Eve working together to help the wolves
- Josh and Davina’s friendship – she deserves more friends
- Elijah dishing out the most sophisticated and threating threats
- Klaus showing Cami this past and a part of himself
- Hayley hugging Elijah for saving the wolves – gah to no kiss
- Elijah apologizing and Klaus inviting him and Rebekah home
- Klaus wanting to kill all the wolves in New Orleans
- Cami still writing Klaus’s memoirs
- Klaus spilling all the secrets to Marcel
- The humans butting in on vampire/hybrid business
- Cami having a breakdown – this isn’t good
- The amount that Klaus is drinking this episode – stress?
- Davina wanting to get away from them – this won’t be good
- Klaus sending Cami away now – why?
- Marcel giving up the chance with Rebekah – again, you idiot.
- Davina giving Cami all her memories back
- What is with that photo?
- What kind of information does Eve have now?
- What is Cami? Is she immortal or even reincarnated?
- What is with the ring?
- Klaus – shot
- Several Vampire – up in flames
- Marcel – shot
- Police Chief – jugular
- Rest of the Fraction – taken care of
- A few Werewolves – bitten
- Compelling is suggestion but not altering of feelings
- 1919 is the time of the photo
- Note: “Believe nothing Klaus tells you.”
- The wolves Klaus wanted killed were the ones of his true father’s bloodline
- The Originals have been picked up for a new season
Remember to vote for the Originals for the People’s Choice Awards
Next Episode: January 14th–2014 (The Casket Girls)
Harker gathers information on General Shaw and realizes he’s not the man that people think he is. Van Helsing begins to do a full test of the solar serum to less than expected results. Davenport’s people abduct Renfield in order to find out the weakness of Grayson. Meanwhile, Grayson is feverously trying to track down where they have taken him. And then Grayson dances with Mina at her engagement party the world sees their feelings and the connection they have.
Favorite Quote: “You’re not the first woman to be blinded by desire.” – Browning
- Dracula, the original creeper in the bedroom
- Lucy being back to her naughty flirty ways – for a moment
- The strength of Renfield’s loyalty – admiral traits
- The flashback from 12 years old when Grayson met Renfield
- All the talk of ravishing – favorite word
- Van Helsing and Grayson playing strangers – sneaky
- Dr. Murray’s lovely speech at the party
- Grayson and Mina’s dance together – stunning like they have danced lifetimes together
- Grayson taking care of Renfield
- Darn it, Greyson and Mina dream – why must it be a dream
- Harker being a jerk and thinking he’s better than he was just a little while ago
- The look of pain on Grayson’s face when he might not ever walk in the sun
- That this is not the first time that Renfield has been hurt for Grayson
- That scene being at first a hallucination
- People ruining a good party with business
- Van Helsing’s flashback of his pain of loss
- Heart breaking looks on Grayson and Lucy’s faces
- That hallucination of cutting Harker’s throat
- Who is that? Is that the same woman from Lady Jayne’s cage?
- What is Janina’s profession that she’s so tiresome of?
- What is that book? Is it Renfield’s?
- Renfield – beaten, tortured and questioned
- Female Vampire – jolted to start heart, injected with sunlight serum then exposed to light
- Renfield’s tortures – meet sweet revenge
- Card was an ace of spades
- Grayson doesn’t like guns
- Vote for Dracula in the People’s Choice Awards
Next Episode: December 6th– 2013 (Of Monster and Men)